35ml Muff Vodka
15ml Coffee Liqueur
15ml Sugar Syrup
Coffee Bean Garnish
How to mix
1. Put martini glass in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
2. Using your 25ml measure, add 25ml Espresso to your cocktail shaker.
3. Use your 25ml measure as a guide to add 15ml of Sugar Syrup to the shaker.
4. Add 15ml Coffee Liqueur.
5. Last but not least, add 25ml Muff Vodka.
6. Add your ice and shake vigorously for 10 - 15 seconds until your drink is nice and chilled.
7. Strain your cocktail into your martini glass.
8. Garnish with 3 coffee beans.