We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organisation's operations.
What is an operations manager?
The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organisation.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Weekly reports sent to senior management
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Sage experience desirable but not essential
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field essential
- Working from home is optional, 1 day per week office visit is essential
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org