4 things to keep you entertained during isolation
Looking for that perfect someone, but have never tried online dating? Well now is your perfect opportunity. It has all of the perks of meeting someone face to face, while maintaining all of the latest isolation rules:
- You don’t have to leave the house.
- You’re maintaining social distancing .
- You only have to get dressed when you must. Wearing a suit jacket and pyjamas bottoms is acceptable for online dating.
- It’s acceptable to enjoy a Muff gin/vodka.
Exercise, Muff Style
Maybe you’re a bit of a couch potato or sit at a desk all day long. Well now’s your chance to change your routine. We’re going to tell you how our Muff bottles can be used as exercise equipment. Grab your bottles and let’s get moving, these really are multipurpose when it comes to activities:
- Use them as weights for workouts, if they’re “not heavy enough”, we suggest you just work harder.
- They make great markers for drills.
- Water bottles – gin and vodka look like water (but taste a lot better).
Self Care... have a Muff Bath
It’s important that we look after ourselves and one another at this time. We’re going to give you a step-by-step guide on how to make a ‘Muff Bath’ that’s' sure to relax and refresh. Whether it’s for you or your isolation buddy, it’s sure to give you a break and make you forget about all the worries at this time.
- Turn on the tap – you won’t want to scald yourself but it’s also not an ice bath so make sure the water is at an acceptable temperature.
- Add the bubbles – go easy on any bubble bath you’re using just incase you run out of soap with all the hand washing and have to improvise, bath bombs are always acceptable.
- Make a Muff – pick your favourite Muff recipe or maybe one you’ve been tempted to try but haven’t yet. We recommend the isolation special ‘The Quarantini’ for this, but there are lots of Muff approved recipes and videos on our social media channels.
- Get naked – remove any clothes you may be wearing, we understand that you may not need to do this if you have been following the isolation rules.
- Relax – we like to stay in the bath until it has basically gone cold, especially now that the kids are off school and it’s the only chance we get for some peace and quiet. When they come banging on the door, tell them ‘you’ll be out in a minute’ and use a kid's minute which turns out to be 10-15 minutes.
- Bonus Tip – make more than 1 Muff in advance and lock yourself in for as long as possible. The longer you stay there, the better the results of the Muff Bath will be.
So yeah, a Muff Bath is really just a regular bath, but you drink Muff when you’re in it.
Make a Cocktail or Syrup
We have a wide range of recipes available for everyone from the self-confessed cocktail experts, to the ‘throw everything into a glass and drink it’ cocktail makers. Whether it’s a sweet syrup for a complex cocktail or a minimal mixture, you will find all of our Muff approved recipes on our Facebook and Instagram (@muffliquorco).
As you can see, Muff Liquor is handy for getting through isolation. Make sure that you’re well stocked up! We recommend ordering your Muff gin/vodka online at https://shop.themuffliquorcompany.com/
If you use any of our isolation tips over the coming weeks, we’d love to see them! Tag us in your images, videos and stories.