• Muff Gin
• Granny Smith Green Apple Puree
• Apple Juice
• Lime Juice
• Splash of Poachers Tonic
• Sliced Apple Garnish
How to mix
1. Using the 25ml measure provided, add 25ml Apple Juice and 25ml Apple Puree to a cocktail shaker.
2. Squeeze the lime juice out of your lime and use the 25ml measure as a gauge to add 20ml lime juice to your shaker.
3. Use your 25ml measure as a gauge to add 15ml Cointreau and 35ml Muff Gin to your shaker.
4. Add plenty of ice to your shaker and shake for 10-15 seconds. This chills and dilutes your drink to perfection.
5. Dirty pour the contents (ice included) into a highball glass.
6. Finish your drink with a splash of Poachers Irish Tonic.
7. Garnish with a slice of Apple. Enjoy!